We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Mailwasher Free & Shut Down

SURVEY

Likes # 0

Used Mailwasher successfully for years. Now have a Windows 7 laptop and Mailwasher Free v.6.5.4. refuses to allow the laptop to shut down without a force close. All is OK if I remember to close Mailwasher before activating computer shut down. How can I get the computer to close Mailwasher on normal shut down?

Like this post
SURVEY

Likes # 0

Downloaded and reinstalled the program for the third time and now shut down works fine? Maybe an update to the program?

Like this post
SURVEY

Likes # 0

Just when I thought all is ok, the problem has started again. On close down I get the message that Mailwasher is preventing close down - Access violtaion at.........

What can I do other than close Mailwasher manually before shut down of the computer?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014