We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

unable to access games on freefootball.org Windows 7

ray27

Likes # 0

I have 2 computers a desk top with Windows XP a new Sony laptop with Windows 7 Try as I might I cant get past the Play button when I go to the freefotball.org site All I get is blank page when I click on the Play button. What is frustrating is both my sons get it without too much trouble so can any one point me in the right directionmany thanks for any advice

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

There are several things which may cause this; security software being one of the main items - you should check your settings.

You advise us of the OS on each PC but not of anything else. If you use the same security, browser and so on the cause may well be common and advising us of this software may help. If you use 'NoScript' in your browser have you checked the settings in this?

Like this post
ray27

Likes # 0

I use Google Chrome as my browser on both machines my old desk top is about 7 years old and the laptop is about 4 weeks old. I have never adjusted the security settings in the browser just left them as they came with both machines. I am getting on a bit and dont like to meddle with them. I think I will forget about the free football if it means messing about with the security settings

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon,...

IDG UK Sites

Why are people still buying satnavs? Smartphones are the modern satnav

IDG UK Sites

New Star Wars trailer: Watch the VFX-laden teaser for The Force Awakens

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers UPDATED