We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Windows 7: User Accounts Profile missing

friendz01

Likes # 0

On Windows 7 that I am having here I have number of users using it and they have their account as well on it. Well that is not the issue there. Now I have seen that when the user tries to login to the account he can see a message saying that the user profile is not loaded correct manner. After that it just gets the user logged in an account. After seeing the login I have seen that Windows make the loggin for that user in with a temporary profile. Please let me know if there is anything with which you all can help me. I will be really glad to have any help in my case above.

Like this post
johnpowelpedro

Likes # 0

Well let me tell you that you will be able to get the user back but for that you will be required to see for changes in the Registry and then for sure you will be able to have the user profile working in your case and that too without any issues there. You will be required to login as ADMINISTRATOR and then you will be required to make the necessary amendments in the ProfileList. Open up the RUN Window by clicking the Start icon and then clicking on the Run option there. For detail solution about this problem check this link http://www.techyv.com/questions/user-profile-and-data-missing-win7

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'