We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

unable to get into genes reunited. and follow links from emails.

marytommo

Likes # 0

Not sure how much info got thro' y'day as I tried to correct the copy of my subject instead of in this window. No trouble with any other websites and have used G Reunited for 18 months with perfect results. This has been a problem since Christmas. No access or occasionally terribly slow to do so. Also same when following links in GR emails . Can't find a contact number and have sent Emails to "[email protected]" No response from them for 10 days altho' I received a confirmation for the sub renewal I have just renewed for 12 months. Now feel sore I cant use their website or links. ANY IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED ENORMOUSLY. Thank you in advance.

Like this post
Ibanez2010

Likes # 0

Delete all your browser cookies and try again.

In Firefox go to tools/options/privacy/clear history. In Internet Explorer 9 go to tools/safety/delete browsing history and make sure the cookies box is ticked.

Like this post
marytommo

Likes # 0

Thank you Ibanez2010. So far has worked and I'm tremendously grateful. and with PC advisor. So GOOD....

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK