We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

WIN 7 & EPSON SX415 - CAN ONLY PRINT A4 SIZE, & I NEED TO PRINT SMALLER!!

jaynejjm

Likes # 0

I have Windows 7 os and an Epson Stylus SX415. I can print perfectly in A4, but when I try to print a page smaller than A4 ie: A5, A6 and labels, the printed area does not fit the paper properly - it is too big. And 'shrink to fit' does not work to make it fit the page. I have tried running MS troubleshooter, updating the latest drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling software and drivers, I have even contacted Epson and tried everything they suggested, but nothing works. Can anyone help me please??? Many thanks :o)

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

Have you tried to click on start - type in "Devices and Printers", - choose the printer you want to use - right click on it and choose "Preferences" and then choose your settings?

Like this post
jaynejjm

Likes # 0

Yes, I have tried this, but it didn't make any difference :o(

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I don't know what program you are printing from, but in Word 2003 | Tools | Options | Print tab, there is a box to tick 'Allow A4/Letter paper resizing' (might be relevant to your problem)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...