We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Font size for Inbox in Hotmail

Bill&Ben
Resolved

Likes # 0

Internet Explorer/Windows Live/Hotmail. I wish to increase the font size for the Inbox page, and incoming emails on Hotmail, at present it is about 6-8, I want 12. How do I do increase the font size ?? (I have increased to 12 the font size for the outgoing mail, all ok) I await your replies and thank you, Bill & Ben.

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

It seems that the only way you can do this is to increase the zoom level - have a look at this article to see if it helps.

Like this post  
johnathann

Likes # 0

To change the font size in a message you compose in Windows Live Hotmail:

Click on the Font size item in the message formatting toolbar. Select the desired size from the drop-down menu that comes up. Note: if you send a message using custom font sizes from Windows Live Hotmail, be sure the recipient appreciates it and is able to receive emails in HTML format.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK