We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Microsoft Office 2010 -32 bit or 64 bit version

Skywalker7
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have purchased a new computer (desk top) with Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit.Then I bought Office Home & Student 2010 (32 bit, I think) Do I need to change this to 64 bit? Not sure what to do here? Anybody who can help, thanks.

Like this post
Skywalker7

Likes # 0

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 1

NO Office 2010 32bit will run on a 64bit OS without problems it will just install into the Program files (x86 folder).

Like this post  
abbey.james

Likes # 0

If you are looking for a way to convert ISO to MPEG, you are at the right place now. This guide here is telling you the easiest way to convert your ISO files to any video or audio format you wish. As we known, ISO is a DVD image file that contains all the files to make up a DVD. And it can only be played with virtual driver software or similar tools. But chances are that you can convert your ISO to MPEG or other video formats for other use as long as you get a DVD Ripper, which can do much help. In addition to convert DVD ISO to MPEG and other audio/video formats, it also allows you to manually adjust encoding settings to customize the output video quality and file size. Plus, if you want to edit videos, adjust subtitle, select audio track, add text/picture watermark to videos, all these can be easily achieved with this powerful tool. Now, let's get down to the step-by-step guide of how to convert ISO files to MPEG. For more details visit at: http://www.aimersoft.com/tutorial/iso-to-mpeg.html

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

abbey.james = SPAM

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do