We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Video editing software

bazza11

Likes # 0

Can you please suggest simple software to edit and produce videos from my Panasonic full Hd camcorder? I am using the bundled HD Writer AE 3.0 software but it doesn't do titles at the beginning or credits at the end, only in-picture titles. I loved using Windows Movie Maker with my old DV camcorder but Movie Maker will not accept AVCHD or1080/50p files. Is there something similar to Movie Maker out there that I can buy? I am running Vista Home Premium 32 bit. Many thanks.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Download both these Trials to see which is best for you,

1. VideoStudio Pro X4 Ultimate Trial Click here

2. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate version 14 Trial Click here

This is a Freebie, MoviePlus Starter Edition Click here

Like this post
bazza11

Likes # 0

Thank you very much - will try them.

Like this post
victy23

Likes # 0

May you can choose the Aviosoft Video Converter,But I just used it for once it's good fo r use you can try,you can Google it.

Like this post
biso10

Likes # 0

Hi, I am using a aspire 5315 intel celeron processor 550 (2ghz, 533 mhz fsb, 1mb l2 cache) 252mb mobile intel graphic media accelerator x3100, 1gb ddr2 pc. I want to do video editing with adobe premiere pro 2.0, which has systems requirements of intel pentium 4 (1.4 ghz processor for dv, pentium 4 3.4 ghz processor for hdv, intel centrino, intel xeon (dual intel xeon 2.8 ghz processor for hd). Ssed enabled requirements for amd systems.

I am pretty clue less when reading the components of a P.C but do understand that a celeron is an entry level system. Can I do video editing normally using this machine for adobe premiere pro?...

Like this post
biso10

Likes # 0

Someone suggested a new computer with intel celeron but it has ddr3 and a 3G ram.... I think its a samsung P.C...

please help

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...