We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

windows live mail problem

conrail
Resolved

Likes # 0

new pc running windows 7 home premium sp 1 64 bit, when I got pc I had to download windows live mail as no mail option on pc, everything worked fine until yesterday when I tried to write a new email and I get the error message: ' A problem occured while trying to open this message. A problem has occured. Please try again' no matter how many times I try I get the same message. When I try to send and receive I get an error message: 'Delete the photo email, create a new one and try to send it again Server. 'smtp.ntlworld.com. Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x8CCC0002 Port 25 Secure(SSL): No The message could not be sent because it could not be split into smaller parts. This is one photo and a report from a recent seminar I attended, the photo is in jpeg format 1.32 Mb and the report is one page of A4 using word. I have deleted this from the outbox but can't open up new mail as mentioned to resend it all help appreciated

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

You might want to try and repair Windows Live Mail Click Here the only error I can see in the text is that Control Panel, Uninstal a Programme gives you the option of Uninstal/Change. If you click on that you will get the Repair option.

Like this post  
conrail

Likes # 0

much appreciated chub_tor up and running again, can't thank you enough for sorting this problem

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 comparison review: Samsung's best ever smartphones...

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

Apple 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review and the mystery of the processor benchmarks