We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Wireless conflict on my new wifi printer

hacoates

Likes # 0

I have just purchased an Epson Stylus Office BX525WD printer and it works perfectly as a printer but will not print wirelessly. I have a strong signal to the printer (and to my laptop) but when I print out a connection report it tells me I have a wireless conflict. My provider tried everything they could think of to no avail. They have offered to send me a new router just in case that makes a difference but they are not confident that it will. I am a bit stuck now - especially as I have just bought 2 packs of Epson ink. Can anybody help please

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

I can't help. I'm afraid, but try putting this in the Networking Forum. There are some good people there (mgmcc for a start).

Like this post
jackwills

Likes # 0

Similarly i got these are all kinds of problems when i have to using the vista application of windows please tell me anybody how can ignore these all problems from the computers.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

If you go to the Epson Support Page for this model and click on Online Support and Manuals and type in Wireless Conflict in the FAQ box there are a couple of suggestions you might try.

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

When I had Vista as my OS I used Zone alarm as my firewall and found it blocked the connection to my Wifi printer, I had to allow the print in the settings. Is your firewall blocking the connection?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do