We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

sol folder/

firestorm6

Likes # 0

A lot of time when i come out of interenet exployer the system asks me if i want to create a sol folder.Why would it suddenly start to do this?

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Have you recently downloded a new Flash Update? It could be linked to that Click Here You might want to run a scan with CCleaner of both Applications and Registry. Make sure that Adobe Flash Player and Macromedia Shockwave are ticked under Applications (assuming of course that you have them both installed.

Like this post
firestorm6

Likes # 0

Yes have downloaded a flash update,why would it do this and how do i cure it?

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

I don't know why it does it but if you Google your problem you will see that Flash/Macromedia seems to be the culprit. The solution seems to be to run CCleaner as suggested in my earlier post.

Like this post
firestorm6

Likes # 0

Ok thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more