We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

U Tube Video - Intermittant Sound and Picture

Telavera

Likes # 0

I am experiencing problems when i try to play U Tube Videos. I am using Vista - with IE9 - and have Adobe Flash Player (10.3.183.5) installed. I note that lots of people have (or have had) problems similar to mine - some very recently and some with older versions of Flash Player. The adobe website doesn't do anything for me - Just asked you to check virtually every setting on every application on your PC. Any suggestions ?

Like this post
Telavera

Likes # 0

Got the problem sorted - There was a major fault at the Bratton Exchange (they could have told me I'm only 1.6 km away). The lady on the Indian Call centre went through a complete reset - and it worked ! Everything works much faster now ! But roll on BT Infinity when it gets out in the sticks (but don't hold your breath ! It may be some time away. She is also upgrading my BT Router 2, to a Mk 3 model.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini vs HTC One mini 2 comparison review: Design and price beats additional...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

Colour-depth not resolution is what will make 4K a success or failure

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which new iPhone 6 model should I buy?