We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Drivers for a Canon MP220 multifunction printer

grandmat

Likes # 0

which drivers do I need to download to enable my printer to work? Have spend ages downloading what I thought was the appropriate driver for a Windows 7 Home edition - only to be told it is incompatible.

This is my son,s computer and the download speeds on BT are absolutely atrocious, so it is very frustrating to be told they are incompatible

Like this post
maggotdrowner

Likes # 0

You need either mp drivers (for 32 bit version) or mp drivers 64 bit (obv for 64 bit version) both available from Canon site along with other stuff that is not necessary.

Like this post
grandmat

Likes # 0

Many thanks for this. Apologies for delay in replying - just working between 2 sites and its difficult to keep up with everything

Like this post
kristain

Likes # 0

Hi,

Go to Canon - Pick your geographical location from the map, then click the > Support & Drivers link in the top right and click your way through to the product your own. Once you’re there, you can select your operating system from a drop-down menu.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more