We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Reset Windows administrator password

clayton

Likes # 0

Is there an easy way to reset the admin user account password on windows 7 home premium, or a way to recover the files from that account thanks.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Control Panel - User Accounts - Change Password

Like this post
hecongyan

Likes # 0

The top easy and safe methods for you reset your lost Windows 7 password. All you need to do is selecting an appropriate method recover your Windows 7 Password now:

Method one: Logging in Windows 7 with an available admin account to recover Win 7 password

Methods two: Creating a password recovery disk to recover the Win 7 password, by this methods, you need create a Windows password reset disk before you have lost or forgotten your Windows admin password.

Method three: Using Windows Password Recovery software to recover Windows 7 password

As an easy method to recover the forgot Win 7 password, there are only four steps as follow: Step1: Download Windows Password Recovery Tool and install it. Step2: Burn the ISO image file onto a blank CD/DVD. Step3: Boot up your Windows 7 PC by the bootable burned CD/DVD in minutes. Step4: Remove the forgot Windows 7 password on the operation interface and logon PC without password.

Like this post
passwordreset

Likes # 0

I have forgotten my Dell laptop password. Finally, a tutorial titled:

Tips on Dell Windows 7 Password Recovery

helped me and I opted for its suggestions:

Option 1: Dell Windows 7 password reset by other accounts with admin rights

Option 2: Recover Dell Windows 7 password with command

Option 3: Create a bootable Dell Windows 7 password recovery disk

The third one helped me DIY a password reset disk easily and got out of problem quickly!

u can search its title to view more details!

Like this post
davidlogin

Likes # 0

Forgot windows 7 password?Here use "windows password reset professional" tool Only two simple step to reset your username and password quickly and safely!Before you get Windows 7 password reset, you should have to prepare one CD/DVD or USB flash drive in advance. And then you can take use of Windows Password Reset Professional to reset password with USB drive or CD/DVD.

step1:Download and install the sofeware in any available computer. step2:Run the program, insert a blank CD/DVD you've prepared into an accessible computer.

When you finish two step, you can login your windows quickly without any password.

Reset Windows 7 password could be done quickly and efficiently without any data losing or file damaging with Windows password reset tools while forgot Windows admin password.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'