We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Outlook Desktop Gadget

Peter1933

Likes # 0

Running W7 Pro with Office 2007 Ultimate. When I place the Outlook Info Gadget on the Desktop it contains no Inbox, Calendar, or T0-Do data, each states that it is Paused, to get data I have to start Outlook. This provides the data but it only remains on until a computer restart when the procedure has to be repeated

With Office 2007 Standard once the data appears it remains until the window is manually closed.

Microsoft Forum suggest I must have have used a different type of account for Ultimate, as they have not elaborated what this means perhaps some more helpful individual can help me.

Peter

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more