We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Recovery Deleated Lost Pics of Vista

Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

after getting my friends vista desktop up and running apprently his daughter managed to delete the Pictures within the Pics folder of Vista.

also found out this was done months ago as machine has been down for a while. does anyone recomend a freebie programme to run to see if the pictures could be found and restored without having to provide a registration or payment.

Thanks in advance for any calls. maybe someone in the group has been in the same situation ?

Like this post
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

I advise everyone I know with valued Pics, Docs & music to BACK-UP but do they take notice of what ya say. Will try the suggestions in order, hopefully not to find at the end of a recovery before having whats actually found it doesn't have to be paid for. will keep you informed

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

And when you've finished teach your friend about back-ups.

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

A list of the top 5 free recovery programs click here Recuva seams to be at the top of the list.

Like this post
dororof

Likes # 0

You could give Recuva a try,

click here

it's a free programme that gets ok reviews.

Like this post
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

Will try it, but noticed it will only recover upto 1GB on the Free Trail.

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

You could try Easeus data recovery wizard free click here

Like this post
MarcWilliams2011

Likes # 0

click here
Here is a article can help with your problem.If the above program fail,you can try this one called Tenorshare Data Recovery.You can google for it.Hope it helps!

Like this post
Graham.

Likes # 0

Like this post
AirBender

Likes # 0

You can retrieve all deleted lost pics of vista with the help of Kernel for FAT and NTFS, photo recovery tool software which instantly and efficiently recovery all type of pics from the partitions of the drive as well from the memory card.

Like this post
dororof

Likes # 0

Old post,i know.
If you are still looking give this a try,freebie.
click here
not used it myself but i now have it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...