We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How can I back up Emails & Contacts in Vista

Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

I am going to perform a Factory reinstall on my Vista Laptop but first require my Contacts(Emails Address's) & also all my emails in Windows Mail on Vista.

I new how to do it on XP fine but Vista er slightly different. Help please for a easy step by step.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Windows Mail for Vista: Backup and Restore Data
click here

Like this post
mole44

Likes # 0

Go onto amazon and get yourself a clickfree dongle to plug into an external drive it`s £25 or so not only will it save your e-mails and favourites but also your pictures music e.t.c. and after you reinstall vist one click and you`ll reinstall it all back again.

Like this post
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

The easy option and straight forward, and at no expense. Cheers & thanks!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......