We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

DVD Rip

swood

Likes # 0

What's the best free DVD ripping software. I've tried using Windows default ripping software but it doesn't work on our DVD player. I've also tried Nero but it doesn't rip all movie file types.

What free DVD ripping software handles all movie file types and doesn't take up to much hard drive space?

Thanks a lot

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

CD BurnerXP click here The name is misleading it will burn DVD's but it won't rip copyright films

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Windows DVD maker
never had any problems with that and it recognises avi,s

Like this post
swood

Likes # 0

Just noticed i put i'm looking for a DVD rip. I meant i'm looking for a DVD burner

Like this post
swood

Likes # 0

Just downloaded 2 different DVD rippers and it seems they don't recognise .avi files :(.

Like this post
conrail

Likes # 0

sorry, that should say 30 day free trial, must get a keyboard that can spell!!

Like this post
conrail

Likes # 0

try this, click here 30 free trial, if you like it fine, if you don't, it's cost you nothing, version 9 is slighly cheaper

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

He doesent want one.

Like this post
Blueeye0210

Likes # 0

Try Nidesoft dvd ripper!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...