We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Scrolling in PCA

Graham.

Likes # 0

For the last couple of days, scrolling in threads has been very slow and jerky in Windows 7.

It's OK on other sites and OK if I boot into Windows.

I've disabled Link Scanner in AVG in case that was the cause, but it wasn't.

Anyone else affected?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

pca site playing really bad at present

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Having no problems with it today.But it comes and goes so not sure if it may get worse later or not.
Disabling script in developers tools in IE8 and updating my host file seems to have helped me.But only time will tell.

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

i've found for the last few days the first pc advisor page is slow to load about 50% of the time but if i let it fully load before changing page it is ok after.

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

just to add nearly half an hour in and the pages are flying open so far :o)

Like this post
Graham.

Likes # 0

I'm speaking to you from Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8 64-bit, and it's flying.

BUT, it is also flying in Firefox at the moment. I'll keep them both rolling to see if any differences become apparent later.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

pca ok now, been having ups and downs for a few weeks now.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Google Fit vs Apple Health Kit: What's the difference?

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone