We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Office Home and Student 2007

Graham.

Likes # 0

I understand I can install it on 3 computers at home. I have it on my Vista desktop and two XP laptops.

I am about to install Windows 7 as a dual boot on the desktop. Can I install this program on 7 without it causing a problem with Microsoft verification tool?

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

you will need to look at the licencing in office but from what i have read looking into this it seems that microsoft will class a dual boot as two seperate installations so in answer to your question it seems the answer is no i'm afraid :o(

Like this post
bruno

Likes # 0

I tried to install this programme on three computers but it rejected the third one. I rang them up and they said it was only licenced for two and I would need to uninstall the third one and after I did this they gave me a new 54 figure product key. I don't how they would check that I had uninstalled it as they only had my word for it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback