We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

EMAIL PROBLEM

Braniff

Likes # 0

I have just bought a new window 7 laptop. I have it all set up as I want it except one thing. I have my email account with virgin media and had my email on my desktop. How do I do that on here? I can only access it by logging online onto the virgin account direct.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

If you have not already added it you need Windows Live Mail or you could use a tgird party email client such as Mozilla Thunderbird.

In either you can add your pop3 virgin account.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

click here to see how to do so in Windows Live Mail

Like this post
Braniff

Likes # 0

How do I add the pop3, what do I go to?

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

virgin cable or national?

Like this post
Braniff

Likes # 0

virgin media broadband

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

i'll guess at cable :o) click here if not cable go to the virgin national email help,may be exactly the same anyway

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

problem with linkclick here

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

can't link to it click on the help top right and then on the email cable or national and then getting started

Like this post
Braniff

Likes # 0

nothing is working!!!!!

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

crikey my links don't even go to the virgin help now.from virgin click here in the top right click on the help.then click on whichever broadband you have,cable or national,then click on "getting started"and then you will find what you are after

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......