We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Epson Stylus DX6050 drivers for Windows 7

Newuser007

Likes # 0

Hi where can I get some drivers for Epson Stylus DX6050 for Windows 7 there doesn't seen to be any on Epson web site or do you think xp drivers will work?

Like this post
ambra4

Likes # 0

Just change the OS to Windows 7 64/32

Drivers & Support: Epson Stylus DX6050 all one printer

click here

Like this post
Newuser007

Likes # 0

thanks ambra4 but when you change the os to windows 7 driver & software disappeared from the web page

Like this post
a member

Likes # 0

no windows 7 drivers for your model but there are vista ones in 32 and 64bit .
download them .when you have them on your desktop , right click the file and select properties , then select compatability and tick the little box (run this program in compatability mode for) and select Vista from the drop down list.
apply (save) this and close then run the file and you should have it working ok.

Like this post
Newuser007

Likes # 0

I have manage to get some from Epson for the printer but they said there is non for the scanner yet will try them outlater

Like this post
ruskle

Likes # 0

I must be the lucky one regarding printer drivers, I just plugged the usb in and Win7 started to install. The scanner was a different matter and I resorted to a third party one. Vuescan and it is much better than the Epson software and ran word perfect.

Ruskle.

Like this post
Rob_08

Likes # 0

Epson arent releasing drivers for W7 ?? do they think its not worth it or something ?
I couldnt get any other driver for my DX8400 other than the Driver {v.6.52}
Its unbelievable as they've had more than enough time to get it sorted.
And one more reason i have gone back to XP.

Like this post
Newuser007

Likes # 0

The windows drivers from the Epson web site worked ok for the printer so I will have to try vista drivers for the scanner later

Like this post
Newuser007

Likes # 0

vista drivers worked ok thanks

Like this post
jivsmith

Likes # 0

Epson tell me that I cannot make my CX6600 compatible with Windows 7 and that I have to buy a new one.
Does anyone know any better, as it is a perfectly good machine and working well despite being 5 years old?
Joan.

Like this post
Teaboy

Likes # 0

I'm having the same response from Epson regarding my stylus XS505. Windows 7 is not supported. This is ridiculous from a company with world wide business interests.

Happily it prints OK with vista drivers, so I'll bear with it till its time for renewal then I'll strike back and purchase elsewhere.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote