We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Easeus Patrition Master v 4.1.1 32 bit

tamsin

Likes # 0

Can you please tell me if the 32 bit version of this software will run successfully on WIN 7 64 bit?

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

it doesn't seem as if it will :o( click here

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

although which version of windows 7 are you using?pro and ultimate have a feature called xp mode

Like this post
tamsin

Likes # 0

Im using WIN 7 Home Premium - tried your link and it does not look hopeful.

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

i did find this if it's resizing a partition you are needing to doclick here

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

i feel sure that one of the forum members will know of a 64 bit compatible freebie.

Like this post
T0SH

Likes # 0

Windows 7 has built in partition resizing, in disk management so why would you need a third party application ?

Cheers HC

Like this post
Miké

Likes # 0

smackheadz try click here

T0SH

I have used this to move partitions, which you can't do within Windows 7.

Like this post
smackheadz

Likes # 0

many thanks mike,i think that's the sort of thing op tamsin is looking for.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

Well I have used it in Windows7 Home premium 32bit to resize a partition and it worked perfectly!

Like this post
tamsin

Likes # 0

Thanks for all your comments. I tried Windows partitioning and ended up with a MBR corruption - can only get into Vista at teh moment not WIN 7 or XP.
However from your suggestion Mike have downloaded Partition Wizard which I see can rebuild MBR - wonderful feature and will sort partitions with this program.
Hopefully all will be resolved!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 release date, price, specs, new features: world's thinnest tablet also gets Touch ID

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Will Photoshop work with Yosemite? And will Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro or the other A?......

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...