We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help needed ....Printer problem with Win 7

Computer Nut

Likes # 0

I have a Epson RX700 all in one machine. Although it seemed to work when I first upgraded to Win7. I am now having trouble with the print side of things, when I press the print option my screen goes black and displays the following message: (Display driver Nvidia Windows Kernal Mode driver version 191.07 stopped respondind and has recovered successfully) sometimes it then prints but other times the screen goes black 2-3times quickly then shuts my computer down to save from damage. I have tried everything Epson has suggested e.g. drivers,cables, reinstalling printer,closing start up programmes, trying different applications, also installing on a different computer which proved to work perfectly. I have the lastest driver for my Nvidia GTX285 but cannot find any help on Nvidia's site. Please please can some kind person help me with this problem Thank-you

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

try delete both drivers and clean install them both, they seem to have fallen out with each other

Like this post
Computer Nut

Likes # 0

Thanks Sunnystaines. will try that, and let you know later.

Like this post
Computer Nut

Likes # 0

Hi Sunnystaines, I have already reinstalled my printer, and it is reporting that it works ok, my next question is I need help with uninstalling and clean installing the Graphics Driver. I know how to find it and have already tried to roll back to a previous driver , not sure that anything happened as the button is now greyed out, and things are the same. If I uninstall the driver how do get to replace it , and will it work without a driver untill I do. thanks for any help you can give me.

Like this post
ambra4

Likes # 0

Just change the OS to Windows 7

Drivers & Support: Epson Stylus Photo RX700

click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Videos leak as Microsoft sets 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

IBC 2014 news: video post, CG and VFX news from Adobe, Blackmagic, Eyeon and more

IDG UK Sites

Retina MacBook Air release date rumours and specs: Gold 12in Retina MacBook Air almost 1cm thinner...