We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

software for xp and 2000 but not vista?

deejo

Likes # 0

Hi I have been looking at needlework design software, it must be a few years old but looks perfect for what I want, my problem is it says it will run on xp and win2000 but it doesnt mention vista I have asked the seller and they dont know as the sofware is years old, would it run on vista home premium ?
thanks

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

If we knew what the software was someone may be able to answer your question.

Like this post
havencroft

Likes # 0

It is possible, if it installs ok then you could try running it in compatability mode as xp or win 2000.

Like this post
deejo

Likes # 0

Hi there BRYNIT and havencroft,
the software I am looking to buy is here:

click here

or here:

click here

if someone could look at it for me and see if it was suitable for vista home premium thanks in advance.........

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

A quick Google found these click here=

on this one click here

It says "Focus Multimedia Ltd Royal School of Needlework
Platforms: Windows 2000 Windows 98 Windows Vista Windows XP Windows Me Windows NT"

Like this post
deejo

Likes # 0

Lazarus The 2nd
thank you so much for finding that, my quick google did not come up with anything like that, anyway you have solved my problem, thanks!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...