We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Full page problem

briefcase

Likes # 0

whenever I log into an address only the top half of the page is shown No problem once enlarged Any clues what I have done??

Like this post
anskyber

Likes # 0

Is the bottom half just blank or is it that the visible bit is limited to the size of the window?

Like this post
briefcase

Likes # 0

bottom half blank

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Drag the bottom down or better still drag the top right to the top, and it should go to full size

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

If you drag it back down, you can resize it to the size you want (small) and the back up to full size it will keep those settings

Like this post
briefcase

Likes # 0

already tried this but it still doesn't reopen with full page

Like this post
briefcase

Likes # 0

The problem seemed to start after I had tried the side by side option The page now always comes up in that half size no other pages are open

Like this post
User-FC0CC263-E51A-431F-9CA459FC39B4E4E9

Likes # 0

i had this problem and i had to drag the window and leave about an inch gap around the edges then do it again and drag just a touch more and so on.don't know how on earth it worked but it did.

Like this post
briefcase

Likes # 0

As I had only recently upgraded to 7 I reinstalled and the problem had gone Still unsure what caused it Many thank

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Normally have to enlarge it and the turn it off using the red X it should open fully the next time that you use it.

Like this post
briefcase

Likes # 0

Thanks yes I tried all of these options without success. Now works fine since I reinstalled windows 7

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more