We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

W7 Won't see my EXT H-Drive (but does others)

KorgY

Likes # 0

Hello

I got a Western Digital External drive this year, and works fine on my laptop, and my PC when it has Vista, but Windows 7 Won't "see-it", and can't access it at all, though it is listed in paragon partitiomn 10, and aso in the "safely removeHardware" on the task bar. It was a Fat32, so converted it to NTFS (took 20 hours), but still can't see it in windows 7 - but works on my laptop in NTFS, so no danmafge done. Any ideas? It sees my other Externals though, Seagate 250 gig, and 750 Gig "Free-agent"

KorgY

Like this post
KorgY

Likes # 0

I't OK, I sorted it now. I needed to Add a Drive letter not volume letter like i thought) and works fine now...

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...