We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Canon Pixma MP620

User-1379395

Likes # 0

This will print all right on wireless on Windows 7, but the scanner isn't detected and can only be activated via a USB-cable.

Any fixes? Canon site has no information on the problem.

Like this post
gazzaho

Likes # 0

While searching for software for my MP610 I found this US Canon driver page with drivers for Windows 7 32bit and 64bit, I checked for the MP620 also and this is the page for it. There is a wireless setup assistant and drivers, perhaps you may get the scanner working by installing these drivers and software, they are all dated this month.

click here

Like this post
gazzaho

Likes # 0

I just tried the link I supplied, you may have to select another tab on the page then re-select the drivers and downloads tab in order to show the download files, for some reason the link i supplied displays Customer Ratings & Reviews instead.

Like this post
User-1379395

Likes # 0

The file didn't solve this problem with the scanner not being detected by the wireless connection.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do