We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

buying prducts for seven

fitcher

Likes # 0

now that we are finding problems with scanners printers ect drivers ,when do you think makers will be saying that their items are win seven compatable ,how are we going to assess what to buy ,as it now looks like I will have to buy a scanner for a start,and even with a search.some makes work and some dont, (according to the forums ), I know that to publish on here a list of ones that work ok for seven users ,would act as a form of advertising for those that do .so that is a no no .,

Like this post
jakimo

Likes # 0

Upgrading from Vista.

Don't take Win7 compatible tests as gospel,my Microsoft test results stated that my laser printer & flatbed scanner were not compatible,and the manufacturers said they were not going to release drivers for W7...I went ahead anyway and they both worked fine

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Google Fit vs Apple Health Kit: What's the difference?

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone