We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Windows 7 - Early Release!

Pine Man

Likes # 0

According to the Daily Mail, today, Microsoft UK are to release Windows 7 a day early to beat the postal strike!!!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

from the likes of Amazon and PC World should shortly receive emails telling you that your order is about to be processed - which means your card will be charged.

The software will probably be despatched the day before the official launch, but postal delays will probably mean you won't get the delivery for several days after that - unless your chosen supplier uses a courier like UBS.

It will be interesting to see how rapidly, or otherwise, people get their deliveries.

Like this post
RGB76

Likes # 0

PC World took the money for my order on the 15th October..

Like this post
RGB76

Likes # 0

I will let you know when I get my copy of Windows Premium, like just before the 22nd October would be nice..

Like this post
Keeno316

Likes # 0

A representative on Dell.co.uk Chat just told me all Dell PC's will ship with Windoes 7 on orders made after the 18th.

Like this post
jpieter

Likes # 0

I got my 2 copies of Windows 7 this morning from PC World !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now to try it out !!!!!!

Like this post
RGB76

Likes # 0

Me Too, Same place..

Like this post
TopCat®

Likes # 0

And me, Win 7 Pro pre-ordered from PC World. TC.

Like this post
Proclaimer

Likes # 0

from Micro Anvika today

Like this post
Rob_08

Likes # 0

My 3 copies of Windows 7 pro havent come from Amazon uk yet .. Booo. Wonder when ?

Like this post
tigertop2

Likes # 0

I got one copy today from Dixons-5 to come

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone