We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Interesting info on Windows7

sonyboy

Likes # 0

I stumbled across this site today...some interesting archives on the new O/S that you guys' might find interesting...link here....click here

Like this post
Crossbow7

Likes # 0

Our very own PCA Win7 news isn't too bad either click here. G

Like this post
sonyboy

Likes # 0

Didn't mean to detract from the excellent coverage of 7 on PCA in any way...with all the various questions that people have asked...I just thought a few of the "archive" items on the link I posted might fill in a few "grey areas" ...thats' all :)

Like this post
Crossbow7

Likes # 0

sonyboy, I didn't think you were meaning to detract from PCA's coverage, but I did think you might have missed it altogether! G

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

thanks for the link.

Like this post
sonyboy

Likes # 0

No problem fellas' ......As a matter of fact..I've personally found 7 to be a very very easy transition from previous Windows..perhaps all that "faffing about" tweaking Vista and ironing out some of the annoyances has made 7 a very welcome change !
I'll admit to having done my fair share of" Microsoft ranting " in the past...but on the whole....I'm delighted with Windows7 ...Whats' your views?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

i have vista and very pleased with it.

but after running the vista beta and finding it dreadful it put me off till SP1 came out. now wish I had moved from xp to vista earlier.

got a W7 upgrade getting posted out from microsoft via the free voucher scheme sometime in november. not run the w7 beta in case I get put off again.

Like this post
sharpamat

Likes # 0

Ive run all the OS from 95 each has had good points and bad. The present versons available of 7 Ive tryed again with good and bad points.

However untill the final verson is out no one can be sure how it will work, or run with what people use.

information on what it will contain is changing day by day,as are installation versions, such as upgrades to clean installs which is one reason I have not pre ordered.

I do expect it to be an improvment on whats been used upto now. I also expect it will change even more.

I want to know options before I spend my money. I also want to know. ( and it takes time to prepare, package, and distribute. that what I buy is the final offer not a version that may require updateing even before you get it

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

have they put pinball back in W7, had to install in vista by copying pinball files to disc in xp and loading onto vista.

Like this post
sonyboy

Likes # 0

Sorry sunnystaines..No Pinball in 7 and no Inkball either..Wouldn't let that put you off though :)

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

Looks like copy and paste to W7 then as per vista.

really like it, the graphics, sound, the play.

tried some other pinballs just not the same.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple and Samsung, Google and Microsoft's schoolyard spats make them all look stupid

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room ()......