We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Genuine Dell 922 All in One Vista Drivers

Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

Hello

Trying to source Genuine Vista Drivers 32bit for a Dell All in One 922 Printer. I have seen one on thedell website but it does not state anything about being Vista.

I have also read in other online searches that there are issues with Vists and this Dell 922 Printer.

I also think this printer is very Lexmark look a like but there is no match with this model on the Lexmark website

Mybe another group member has this Dell 922 Printer working fine in Vista ?

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

This seems to be a Dell Vista driver click here

Like this post
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

I will give it a try next week when hopefully the Vista Machine is up & running.

Like this post
Pineman100

Likes # 0

When I had my 922 AIO printer, I would have jumped at the chance to declare it unusable, and buy myself a new printer!

I reckon it's the worst printer I've ever had by far.

Unfortunately for you, bremner can invariably be relied on to come up with an excellent solution to any problem, so your chances of a new printer are probably blown!! :o(

Like this post
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

Will see what happend when my Vista Premium 64bit Build is complete

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to watch the Windows 9 launch event: no live video stream so catch our Windows 9 launch live...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK