We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

REMOVING SOFTWARE

LANDCRUISER

Likes # 0

Hi all,i have run into a problem,when i try to delete anything i get a symbol from windows installer saying the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource thats is unavailable,click ok to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the instalation package acro read msi in the box below,where do i find acro read msi,hope you can help

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

have you tried this free download

click here

Like this post
mfletch

Likes # 0

Try this Revo

click here

Like this post
LANDCRUISER

Likes # 0

hi,thanks for your reply,i tried revo but it did not work & ive downloaded unlocker but cannot get it to come up at all,i dont know if norton is blocking it

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

if norton is blocking it go into the firewall setting and give it "allow"

Like this post
LANDCRUISER

Likes # 0

hi there,norton is not blocking it just found out how it works

Like this post
LANDCRUISER

Likes # 0

manage to remove it but when i try to install a new copy its still asking me where the network resource is,what do they mean,what is it that im looking for

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

might be related to .net framework have you read this article

click here

the web is full of this error re different software that will not install etc most relate to .net framework. You might need to delete it and reinstall in case its corrupted its reg keys somehow.

Like this post
LANDCRUISER

Likes # 0

when into add remove section & it gave me option to remove or repair so i tryed a repair,i did have some problems some time ago it came up as norton framework stopped & i contacted norton & had repair done by them, the framwork shows as 3.5 sp1 do not know where this came from maybe norton

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 comparison review: Samsung's best ever smartphones...

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

Apple 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review and the mystery of the processor benchmarks