We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Win 7 available in uk

bobbybowls

Likes # 0

just had an Email W7 now available from amazon uk

Like this post
bobbybowls

Likes # 0

sorry meant to say for pre order

Like this post
anskyber

Likes # 0

Yep got it from Amazon for £48.13 inc first class delivery. It's a steal.

Like this post
tigertop2

Likes # 0

I have just ordered 3 from Amazon at just over £44 each. According to Google it is sold out already in Germany and France. The Anvika site suggested by PC Advisor does not appear to be accepting orders yet, only registration of interest. Quite amazing demand for this new product which I have found to be very stable in its 32 RC format but not so in the 64 bit

Like this post
tigertop2

Likes # 0

Apologies,tha Anvika site is open for orders along with Dixons , PC World etc. However Amazon seems to be the cheapest so far at £44

Like this post
T I M B O

Likes # 0

Since win 7 is almost the same as vista but a lighter version of vista & microsoft thought that vista needed replacing so fast, then why is £48.13p such a good deal. It's a steal alright !!! don't even come with IE8, there is a god lol !!!

Like this post
olyman

Likes # 0

I went to the Microsoft Store yesterday and found that it was no longer available (today the price has gone up to £80).I then tried to pre-order from Amazon but they appeared to have run out. I did manage to pre-order from Dixons at £45 with the order confirmed later. I have my fingers crossed that they will actually be forthcoming.
I have received an email from Staples this morning offering it for £44.
If eventually people don't receive their orders because of a small allocation from Microsoft it will be a massive marketing own goal which will backfire on them.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September