We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Button on dell laptop....

sure.t

Likes # 0

i have a button on my dell inspiron which is ment to open there media direct program and this did work until i upgraded from vista buisness to vista ultimate i was woundering if i could program this button to open another application like media player as it does not seem to open media direct ?

Like this post
wky

Likes # 0

The drivers for your media buttons may have been wiped after the upgrade? Have a look on the Dell website in the support section for driver downloads and search using your laptop model.

Like this post
Ashrich

Likes # 0

You may need to reinstall Media Direct , you should have been given it on disk , or you can download it from Dell UK .

Ashley

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good