We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Vista photo gallery

surfer47

Likes # 0

I have just changed to Windows Vista. I ws previously using XP and found it ideal for dealing with photographs. I could decide which folder the photos went into and they were subsequently numbered but Ican get the same flexibility with Vista. I would like to have a folder for each month and the photos numbered in there, but I don't see how to do it. The options available don't appear to allow that.
I have got photos in the Gallery but the all show different dates for the picture taken to the real ones.
Can I reconfigur Vista to work like XP?
Not much to ask?
regards

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Whenever I'm downloading pics from the camera I just go to the pictures folder, right click new folder name it how I want then download to it.
The other option is when the download box opens there is an icon to create new folder in the top bar give it a name and then open it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote