We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The cost of Vist upgrade DVD

sunny staines

Likes # 0

I was expecting £100-£150 for ultimate upgrade. got an email from amazon wanting £249.99 putting it the back burner. Anyone seen this cheaper might have to get someone to get me a copy in the U.S. while the $ is poor.

Like this post
anskyber

Likes # 0

Are you sure you want Ultimate? Home Premium seems to do the job nicely unless you are in business. click here

Like this post
sunny staines

Likes # 0

anskbar,goodpoint,I will look for a price for home premium, I think they have gone o.t. on price like they have done in office 2007, it will put a lot of people off upgrading till they get a new pc.

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Amazon are listing Home Premium Upgrade at £149.99

Like this post
sunny staines

Likes # 0

thanks looking a bit better now.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...