We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Serial ATA PCI CARD

phil46

Likes # 0

I have a 3 year old computer running with the above host controller card for my 250gb ATA hard drive works fine on Windows XP but Vista 5600 build is unable to find the drivers for this device on XP you press F6 to install the bulk storage device or Raid drivers but there seems tobe no way of doing this on vista UNLESS SOMEBODY OUT THERE KNOWS BETTER putting the ATA divers floppy in does nothing.

Like this post
phil46

Likes # 0

What a very big responce or am i the only person using a host controler card.

Like this post
phil46

Likes # 0

Thread closed.

Like this post
jimv7

Likes # 0

You don't say what make the card is, try searching the manufacturers site for the appropriate drivers.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...