We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows 7 Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Installing Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise 64 bit

redbarron

Likes # 0

I installed Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise 64 bit on my wife's laptop some while ago, but it will not install on my new computer for some reason.

Each time I try I keep getting a pop up box saying the following:

'Setup cannot find the required setup controller file. Either there was a network error reading from the CD, DVD or other installation media, or a other problem with the package you download. _________________End

Any idea please how to fix this please.

Like this post
redbarron

Likes # 0

Forgot to add.

My new system is Windows 7 64 bit.

Like this post
redbarron

Likes # 0

Forgot to add.

My new system is Windows 7 64 bit.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

See my response in your duplicate thread http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4189636/problem-installing-microsoft-office-enterprise-2007-64bit/ which gives link to solution.

please do not post same problem in different forums, we'll all end up confused... ;)

You can mark threads resolved by clicking the big grey tick on the right of any posts and it will turn green. When the page is next refreshed the thread will be marked resolved.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features