We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows 7 Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Outlook Express 6

NannySalad

Likes # 0

I used to use Outlook Express for years without any problems, but recently changed to Outlook 2010 when I installed Office Professional 2010. Now the Pst cannot be found and Outlook is inaccessible. It seems this program is generally susceptible to corruption, and the cost of my local PC repairmen, and any Repair and Recover download is too pricey for the likes of Oi. As I'm not crazy about Outlook 2010 anyway, and want to create another email address with Virgin Media, I started to download a free Outlook Express 6 program, only to be deterred with strong warnings by my McAfee Total Protection. Can anyone please recommend a safe (free, preferably) Outlook Express 6 download? P.S. please don't confuse me with too much jargon, my technical knowledge is a bit limited. Mucho gracias in advance.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

Outlook Express does not work with Windows 7. You need Windows Mail/Live Mail.

I have never had a problem with any of the Outlooks and it might be worth trying to get that going.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features