We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Norton 360 v6 - and finally.......

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Now that you've been running the software for a while, what is your overall impression? You have an opportunity to mention anything specific in the thread entitled 'Norton 360 v6- wish list' - what we're interested in here are your general impressions.

If you weren't getting a free 1 year licence for the new software, would you consider paying for it, or if not, why not?

Like this post
QuizMan

Likes # 0

No sign of mine yet and I did not realise that we were getting the 3 PC version. Last time 360 was just the 1 PC type. Also I never did receive my free copy from the trial ealier last year. So yesterday Play.com had a special offer of £17.99 for NIS 2012 and I bought that. I wonder if there is still time to cancel the order.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Same here, received mine yesterday. Many thanks FE and also to Norton for shipping the 1 user 3 PC version.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

still waiting, got my first renewal reminder on nis2012, so looks like it may arrive on time.

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

Arrived yeterday. Thanks PCA & Norton :)

Like this post
QuizMan

Likes # 0

Update - mine arrived yesterday - thank you. Just need to sell my unopened NIS 2012 now.

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Arrived home from Spain today and mine was waiting for me. Thanks RP

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

still waiting

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

still no joy, email from norton offering 40% off saying "We appreciate your help making this the best version of Norton 360 ever and would like to offer you an exclusive 40% off discount on a 1 year subscription. "

I have emailed the FE but not heard back I presume he is sorting it out. Anyone else not had the 360 copy? My nis2012 is about to expire & I need to know what the eta is otherwise I will have to buy a copy.

Like this post
tigertop2

Likes # 0

I also had 40% OFF offers both on the email used for this beta trial and into other email addresses too so I suspect that is a general offer . Am I right FE or are we all, who did the trial with you supposed to get a free full set of 2012?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

sunnystaines

You were on the list that was sent to Norton. Something has obviously gone wrong, I'll arrange for you to get your licence asap.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...