We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Norton 360 v6 - and finally.......

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Now that you've been running the software for a while, what is your overall impression? You have an opportunity to mention anything specific in the thread entitled 'Norton 360 v6- wish list' - what we're interested in here are your general impressions.

If you weren't getting a free 1 year licence for the new software, would you consider paying for it, or if not, why not?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

now that the beta is over on PCA how many are keeping the beta running?

i have reinstalled my NIS2012, had i not had this i would have kept the beta going as i like the security side of norton.

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

removed beta verion went back to nis 2012 i like nortons aswell

Like this post
Taff™

Likes # 0

I know a lot of people have commented on the price of Norton 360 compared to the NIS product and in the current economic climate it's difficult to justify the price differential for 360 when the vast majority of users won't ever use the additional features.

On a slightly different note I must compliment Norton on a recent support call for NIS. A friend of mine asked me to restore his computer to factory defaults. It originally had NIS 2006 which he had renewed each year and still had 255 days of his current subscription left.

Contacting Norton support through "Chat" from their support pages I had to wait 11 minutes to be connected - actually quite good compared to many other sites! Not only did the support agent verify the subscription, they connected to the computer, updated to the latest 2012 interface, inserted the correct activation key, provided it for future reference and gave me details of how my friend could access his Norton Account online in the future.

On top of that, before my very eyes, they added an extra month to the subscription free of charge for the delay experienced when trying to connect with them! Now that sort of support is worth paying for!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I have just received NORTON 360 v.6 - One Year Protection for up to Three PC's, this mornng, through my letter-box.

...many thanks PCA and Norton.

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

Parcel arrived this morning; Norton 360 for 3 computers. Excellent! Thanks, FE, for arranging this (again), and thanks to Norton as well.

Here's hoping our comments were of some help, and PCA gets another opportunity next time round!

Thanks!

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Received today, thank-you.

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

Recieved my 3 computer 360v6 lunchtime today, Thanks to both FE and Norton.

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

Received 3 user version today thanks pcs and nortons

Like this post
Miké

Likes # 0

Just got mine as well!

Thanks!

Like this post
Ford Prefect 01

Likes # 0