We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Norton 2012 test - and finally....

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

It's nearly time to wind up the test. If you downloaded the software and have tested the product, now's the time to check the other threads in this series, and make sure you've responded.

Otherwise, use this thread to post your final thoughts, or any other comments you would like to make about the software that aren't covered by the other thread titles.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"any one recieved their free copy yet"

Nobody has received their free software licence. It's my fault, I completely forgot to send the list of names to Norton. Please accept my apologies - you should get the licences in the near future.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

woody

"I see my first word on the last line (e-m-a-i-l)shows as a short cut"

No, it doesn't.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

"FE" I do not know what has happened but you are correct it is now ok.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

"FE" I have only just realised that some words in the various forums (not just my posts) form "Hotspots" for adverts.I thought it was only my posts and that i had a fault.Put it down to my age!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: 30 September marked for unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014