We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

SAGE INSTANT ACCOUNTS TEST - and finally.......

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

It's time to draw the test period to a close. Now that you've had a good chance to use the software, and explore its facilities in more detail tell us what you think.

The software can be bought for under £100 - in your opinion is it value for money?

If you've never used a Sage product before did you find it easy to understand?

Any real niggles, or has Sage got it about right?

As promised, all of you will receive a free licence from Sage, but there's a procedure to go through - I'll email everyone with the details over the next few days.

Perhaps this is a good opportunity to thank you for participating in the test. We think it went fairly well - there's certainly been some high-quality feedback for Sage to digest.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

We have some irons in the fire, but nothing arranged at the moment.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

If given the choice would have preferred a boxed cd rather than the download and key.

Reason i have reverted back to my excel accounts but if i need to use the sage in the near future not keen on going through all the hassle that other testers have had to get registered.

by the way any other betas in the pipline?

Like this post
Newuser38

Likes # 0

Registration notified by Sage and program upgraded today.

Like this post
Matt Egan

Likes # 0

Do drop me a line if not. Also, let me know if I've missed anything, or got anything wrong here:

click here

Like this post
Roger Evens

Likes # 0

Hopfully I have now been able to register mine by phone!
Keeping fingers crossed!

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

"They certainly don't fill me full of confidence."
I agree.
After PCA contacted them you would have thought Sage would have just admited they can not cope with anything other than a phone call to reg a prog!

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

'Well done Sage'.

Why?

Because they resolved your problem on the phone - which shouldn't have been necessary in the first place. Nor should my emails, or the emails from mark2 or newuser38 or woody etc etc

They certainly don't fill me full of confidence.

Like this post
Chaz10

Likes # 0

Well done Sage, phoned this morning and got straight through to a human (very uncommon)told him what the problem as regarding the serial number and 4 questions later was issued with a new code. So 10/10 for the phone support.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

I am fed up with waiting so have emailed Sage Support direct.

I agree with mark2 et al. We shouldn't have to be jumping through hoops!!

Like this post
Newuser38

Likes # 0

Still awaiting a reply from Sage support I have been passed onto them by Sage registration after e-mailing and asking when we would get registration information.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Netflix to introduce price increase: New subcribers to start with

IDG UK Sites

Apple financial results: iPhones, iPads & Macs sales for Apple's Q2 2014, plus shares to split

IDG UK Sites

Twitter - not news

IDG UK Sites

See Moo Studios' new animated advert for Blue Moon beer