We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

SAGE INSTANT ACCOUNTS TEST - and finally.......

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

It's time to draw the test period to a close. Now that you've had a good chance to use the software, and explore its facilities in more detail tell us what you think.

The software can be bought for under £100 - in your opinion is it value for money?

If you've never used a Sage product before did you find it easy to understand?

Any real niggles, or has Sage got it about right?

As promised, all of you will receive a free licence from Sage, but there's a procedure to go through - I'll email everyone with the details over the next few days.

Perhaps this is a good opportunity to thank you for participating in the test. We think it went fairly well - there's certainly been some high-quality feedback for Sage to digest.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

Still no joy with new num's.

Like this post
Proclaimer

Likes # 0

I Called Sage Help Line mostly to test the important part of the software, the Support.

I now have my full key, I called the number on the weblink from inside the software after I tried to register. I feel that this may form part of the feedback for this test.

I called this morning at 9am and was pleased to be connected to a person within the support team within 20 seconds of calling. I had to give my Serial Number to the Call Routing System and then select option 1 for registration support.

So the initial part of support was very simple, quick and therefore very good.

I was asked for my Serial Number once I got through as well as other details like Company Name and Address, the usual records I would expect to give. I was asked where I purchased the software so I mentioned this test.

That brought up a pause whilst the support representative went off to find out more details about this. When he came back he was happy to provide me with a Full Activation Key.

The whole process took 9 minutes and was clear, simple, helpful and stress free. So well done to Sage support as well then.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Good news, and I suspect that others have done the same thing. Nevertheless, we were told (on more than one occasion) that the online activation would work, and we're more than a little miffed to learn that it doesn't.

Matt Egan is on the case with Sage as I write.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

tried via revo on full settings, still left 400 registry settings leftover, used eusing and winaso to clean these up, then reg edit.

I think these needs passing back to sage so they can look at improvement in uninstall option.

using windows 7 32 bit

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

just done a file search in w7 on the word sage another haul of stray sage files found, hopefully that is my system clean.

i thought sage was an excellent program [except for unistalling] but was too complex for my needs and i have reverted back to excel. really enjoyed the testing.

thanks pca

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

Not wishing to appear impatient but should I be pursuing this issue directly with Sage or await the outcome of PCA involvement?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

You will shortly be hearing directly from Sage.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

Many thanks.

Like this post
Chaz10

Likes # 0

Going to have to ring up, no joy.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

Thank you PCA/FE for the opportunity of testing this prog .
The web/internet pages on both my test rigs (Vista64 & XP home32) did not display correctly.
I was unable to get the electronic registration to complete.
I would have tried to find why the web pages did not display correctly but the prog showed I had come to the end of the trial period.
The removal/delete of the xp prog left over 150 entries (I stopped counting) which I removed with third party prog's.
I sent an email re reg which Sage replied to within the hour - asking for more info.
No other posts for a couple of days so I guess I am one of the last to write.
I will now admit defeat and delete the prog from my Vista 64 rig.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Netflix to introduce price increase: New subcribers to start with

IDG UK Sites

Apple financial results: iPhones, iPads & Macs sales for Apple's Q2 2014, plus shares to split

IDG UK Sites

Twitter - not news

IDG UK Sites

See Moo Studios' new animated advert for Blue Moon beer