We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

SAGE INSTANT ACCOUNTS TEST - and finally.......

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

It's time to draw the test period to a close. Now that you've had a good chance to use the software, and explore its facilities in more detail tell us what you think.

The software can be bought for under £100 - in your opinion is it value for money?

If you've never used a Sage product before did you find it easy to understand?

Any real niggles, or has Sage got it about right?

As promised, all of you will receive a free licence from Sage, but there's a procedure to go through - I'll email everyone with the details over the next few days.

Perhaps this is a good opportunity to thank you for participating in the test. We think it went fairly well - there's certainly been some high-quality feedback for Sage to digest.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Hold fire - we're on the case.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

The company had some server downtime on 1st and 2nd of June, and this affected registrations.

If you had a problem, try again now, and let me know immediately if it doesn't work.

I'm sorry about all this; it was out of our hands I'm afraid..

Like this post
Matt Egan

Likes # 0

For the record, guys, this was not our fault, and it absolutely wasn't FE's fault. He's been chasing this tirelessly, and hopefully it should be sorted soon.

I'm gonna to write a review based on all of your experiences, and I think the download/pay/upgrade system should form a large chunk of it!

Matt

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

I am getting the same as I got before the server down time
First - quote - "you have reached the max num of uses etc".
Contact sage on phone num 0800 etc.
Close that and get- Register Sage Software - box at bottom "Web Register"
Get to the point where they ask for ser num - enter the one given by PCA.
Up comes message "No version numbers for this serial number"

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I've sent you another number, just on the off-chance that there may have been something wrong with the number I sent you at the start of all this.

It's a long shot, but it's worth a try.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

Exactly the same problem here :-(

Like this post
Newuser38

Likes # 0

still exactly the same problem here also

Like this post
mark2

Likes # 0

I think we're all in the same boat, perhaps servers are still playing silly beggars ?

Like this post
Cara2

Likes # 0

Hi Matt,

As you are going to add comments to your review about, amongst other things, upgrade system - I feel I must add the following comment:

I am an existing user of Sage (previous version) and needed to clarify a couple of points about the ugrade including the activation number I had. In my experience, on this occassion, Sage were more than helpful and I am now fully up and running.

Hope I was not out of order contacting Sage directly and that everyone else is equally satisfied very soon.

Thanks.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

It's good to hear that your version is now activated, but Sage assured us that all our testers could activate via their website, and it appears there has been a glitch.

It shouldn't happen, and we're taking the matter up with the company.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger