We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

SAGE INSTANT ACCOUNTS TEST - and finally.......

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

It's time to draw the test period to a close. Now that you've had a good chance to use the software, and explore its facilities in more detail tell us what you think.

The software can be bought for under £100 - in your opinion is it value for money?

If you've never used a Sage product before did you find it easy to understand?

Any real niggles, or has Sage got it about right?

As promised, all of you will receive a free licence from Sage, but there's a procedure to go through - I'll email everyone with the details over the next few days.

Perhaps this is a good opportunity to thank you for participating in the test. We think it went fairly well - there's certainly been some high-quality feedback for Sage to digest.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"why are Sage asking what we think?"

Because the company wants quality feedback in a structured way from a reliable source, and we have developed a reputation for running tests efficiently.

Everyone who has tested the software is a part of that process, and now is as good a time as any to say thank you, one and all.

We're drawing the test to a close now, and over the next few days you will all receive an email from me, outlining the procedure for obtaining your free product licence.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

With the demise, in the UK, of Microsoft Money and Intuit Quicken I'm surprised that Sage don't enter this field.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

Hope you do not mind me asking - have the emails been sent out?

Like this post
Benny1909

Likes # 0

@woody I dont think so

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I don't mind you asking at all.

I've been on the move a lot over the past couple of weeks, and I've neglected you all badly.

I'll make sure that these emails go out over the Bank holiday weekend - please accept my apologies for the delay.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

of the software have been sent. Anyone who hasn't received an email should contact me - moderator@idg.co.uk

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

?""No version numbers for this serial number""

Not the easiest prog to reg!Got the above when i tried.Gave up after three tries.Maybe its me - it is late - good night.

Like this post
mark2

Likes # 0

Not just you woody, I get the same problem

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

We're doing what Sage asked us to do, but several people have emailed me to say that registration is not working.

We're investigating with Sage, and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

I have sent Sage an email but they want to know almost everything except my inside leg measurement!

They can have my fax and full add as requested if they are going to send a big box!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

What's the best smartwatch? 11 iWatch rivals compared in our wearables round-up

IDG UK Sites

App cloning: the mobile software industry’s hidden shame

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features