We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

SAGE INSTANT ACCOUNTS Software test

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

This thread is only for the use of those forum members who are enrolled in the Sage software test. Please do not post here if you previously registered as a beta tester for another product.

By now all Sage testers should have downloaded the software and installed it, using the activation keys you were sent by email. Please post here to confirm that you have Instant Accounts up and running, and report on any download or installation problems encountered.

Please don't post about any specific issues related to the use of the software - we'll move on to that in a short while.

Like this post
Chaz10

Likes # 0

All OK here, download was quick and instalation went without any probs, using Vista home premium for this test.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

Are you trying to use the "Logon" panel which uses "M******" as logon?
Activation is a different box.

My Vista 64 with quad cpu - 8gb mem is ok for speed.

Like this post
ajm

Likes # 0

Download and installation went well on a Windows 7 Professional system

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

When you launch Sage you should get a box with three options:- Demo, Practice and New Account. Or something like that. Select the top option - New Account and follow that through and you will come to the page requesting your Serial Number and Activation Key.

Like this post
Roger Evens

Likes # 0

All ok. Download quick and easy.

Like this post
Newuser38

Likes # 0

Download and installation and activation all done ok. Installation took 3 goes, program not responding, but ok third time. Ready to go.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

thanks, will try that advice later, just got in and need to relax a little first.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I've just checked the email I sent to you, and the serial number and activation key are both valid. I'm sure all will be well, once you've followed the steps outlined by Pine Man.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

to confirm that they have installed and activated the software.

We'll give it a little longer, and then I'll open a second thread, so we can press on with test reporting. In the meantime, feel free to experiment with the software, but please don't post any comments here; wait until we have the second thread running.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

now working OK, Pine Man your tip worked thanks.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'