We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

whats next ?

sunnystaines

Likes # 0

now our norton betas have ended and we are enjoying the final version [thankyou PCA/Norton] anything else in the pipline.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I'll make an announcement as and when we have anything to offer.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

any news on the next norton beta i presume will be around next month, will PCA be helping out again.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Not at the moment, but you never know. We have a user test for Sage pending, and we hope to get that started during the coming week.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

any plans for PCA readers to test

Norton Internet Security 2011 Beta

click here

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

in the IMP forum if you click here

I don't have a specific url for downloading the latest version, but I'll see if I can obtain one. I know the software is very close to launch, and I know that a good deal of development has taken place since our test, but I haven't used the latest version myself.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

thanks will think another look, was not too keen after testing it first time around, might have another look.

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

It is still part of the trial 3rd beta test.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

thanks is it another trial or did you buy it.

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

Done a couple of presentations it now works ok. Have not used video yet only photos and writing I will try that later this coming week.

You can move the presentation boxes and enlarge/reshape etc quite good even place on top of another

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

fe

thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon 3D smartphone release date, price and spec: The hologram phone?

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

Passwords don't work: here's four ways to fix them

IDG UK Sites

The art of rebranding: Creative agency The Neighbourhood explains how & why it rebranded