We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

whats next ?

sunnystaines

Likes # 0

now our norton betas have ended and we are enjoying the final version [thankyou PCA/Norton] anything else in the pipline.

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

not heard anything about i m p final product yet

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

having tested the beta I do not think IMP would be viable in the paid for market.

and as for left over reg entries after uninstall never found so many before and that was using revo.

regseeker cleaned up afterwards.

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

Got an email from imp yesterday to download the final version and try it out again

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

never got the email, please post if its any better.

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

Looks better visually, only tried it once so far been too busy but even my large size photos loaded and presented ok! this time. Could only do small files last time. Also a button to change the boxes A freeform tool

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

that IMP will be launching soon. Those of you who took part in the original beta can download the latest version by visiting the IMP forum.

We have another interesting software testing session coming up, but I can't give details here and now. Watch Speakers Corner for an announcement very soon.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

fe

thanks

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

Done a couple of presentations it now works ok. Have not used video yet only photos and writing I will try that later this coming week.

You can move the presentation boxes and enlarge/reshape etc quite good even place on top of another

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

thanks is it another trial or did you buy it.

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

It is still part of the trial 3rd beta test.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

Artist creates a geometric rave in a chapel for The House of St Barnabus

IDG UK Sites

Mac mini (Late 2014) 1.4 GHz review: Mac mini is sort of upgradable, but is it any good as it is?